Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let's Make a Deal Delivers the Goods




Just a recap, Donna and I went on Let's Make a Deal when it was taping here in Las Vegas last year, Sept 25, 2009 to be exact. They no longer tape here, they've move to Los Angeles. It was almost a year before they aired our show, which meant no prizes until then. Our show # 1011 aired last week so I was wondering how long before they would ship out the prizes, since the contract you sign states they have up to 3 months to deliver on them. Well, lo and behold, I received the prizes less than a week later. I was out of town for work, but when I got home, my husband ushers me into the office and there were some rather large boxes. I'm like, I didn't order anything, whatever could they be when it dawned on me that it was from LMAD. We excitedly opened the boxes. Yep there was the Beatles Rock Band for the PSP3 that we won, and also the Beatles's collection of CD and the Beatles Vision Box. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the shipping labels on the boxes. The PSP3 stuff came directly from Amazon.Com, but the Beatles Vision box came directly from 3 Doors Productions (in Burbank) the Let's Make a Deal production company. There was something used about the vision box, it was opened, the back of the box was soiled and the precious laminated to hold the CD's were bent. Like the TV (opened and used), the Beatles Vision Box was opened and had been used on the set as display. I'm hoping they are not expecting me to pay taxes on used goods, because someone at 3 Doors Production Company will be getting an earful-ya you Shannon! Well, at least my daughter is happy that she finally got her Beatles's Rock Band. Have to go now, I'm being called to sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment