Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birds and the Bees Part 2

A week later, same night of the week, same time (I could set my clock to it), my daughter comes in again when I'm watching the Bachelor, says that the dad on Secret Life got really mad. I'm like, humm, now what, wait for it.... I knew this was probably a prelude to what is..... Which it was. She's says, Mom I have another question, (meaning a s-x question) groan! What, is it? I ask her (fear in my voice). She says, no I'll write it, since you get all crazy and stuff. Who me? She takes a pad and writes one word, misspelled badly...masteration. Yikes, will I ever know a peaceful Monday night again, with that Secret Life still on the Family Channel? How do I explain this one? Surprisingly I remain calm. I tell her that it's when you feel pleasure at touching yourself. She's like oh that, I did that when I was 6, but I don't do it any more! OMG! Green tea spraying out of my mouth. More groaning and pulling the covers over my head, wake me up when you're 27, I scream in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment