Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's Make a Deal-Moving to Los Angeles


Let's Make a Deal is permanently moving to Los Angeles, because the show is having a hard time filling the seats here in Las Vegas, with taping two shows 4 days a week. When Donna went the second time, she said that after her show (her and her husband dressed in fifties outfits) they were asking the audience to stay for the second showing by offering free buffet tickets and other freebies. By then Donna said that her and Mark were so tired, since it is still a long process, 4 hours without food or drink, all she wanted to do was get the heck home and have a martini. Still no word when our show 1011 will air, but I am somewhat happy that I have 1/2 of our prizes, the TV and the Sony PS3. When my daughter hooked up the PS3, I was like what's it for? When I looked online to see how much the games cost, I was appalled at the price tags, $60.00 on up. But the other night, my daughter, she's 12 figured out that we could get the Internet on it. I'm like cool, maybe we can watch stuff on Hulu. We went out and bought a gift card for it so my daughter could buy some cheap online games. I can't let her wait for us to receive the second half of my winning prizes, the Beatles Rock Bank for PS3, so I let her buy a $20.00 gift card. When we came home and she activated the card, we found out that we could also rent movies. WOW, I never have to go to Blockbusters ever again. We rented "The Box". It's a 14 day rental, but after the movie is viewed it goes away within 24 hours. It takes about 20 minutes to download, so download it before you pop that popcorn. I'm still amazed that we can rent videos on it, so I guess the PS 3 is good for something. Still hoping that our show will air, maybe more towards the summer when the show goes on hiatus. Either way, they better not tax our prizes for the length of time we've had to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment