Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Make a Deal Update


Update-still no go for our show # 1011 although I have called the girl at in the prize department so many times, and she's assured me that it will air. Today I disguised my voice, I used my awfully bad British accent (Donna was laughing hysterically) to complain to the recording on the phone that why are they showing reruns of shows that have already aired when they could show the September tapings. I'm sure the public would rather see a new episode even if it has flaws than to see a rerun. Geez, I looked up to see that Brian guy in his cow suit and I told Donna, damn this show was already on, watch he's gonna say "My parents named me Brian so there must be a reason, so I'm picking B", that was almost verbatim from my memory from watching it the first time!! Give me a break CBS, no one likes to watch game show reruns, you probably lost millions of viewers as they flipped the channel because like myself, recognized it! AIR OUR SHOW!!! 1011 from SEPT 25!!! We want our PRIZES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment